Sunday 10 March 2013

Waking up in someone else's house

pyramid of ropes park climbing apparatus
lifting a bowling ballbowling alley skittlesBeaver camp was great. Baloo did a magic show called Mr Tatipoo with a puppet that said Ben was ugly and sticks on a string and I worked out how he did it and we had burnt pizza and beans and waffles and went to bed at 11.  In the morning which was after only 6 seconds sleep I had jam on bread 4 times and then I threw it up into the bin and we had to sit right at the front in church and it lasted for 2 hours! Bud said that was horrible and nobody should ever have to do that when he came to pick me up at 1045.
I only got 6 seconds sleep because everyone else kept shining their torches in my face and talking and they had loud footsteps going to the toilet all the time and I sneezed on my hands a lot so I had to go and wash my hands repeatedly. We got real metal badges and it was Ben's first badge, I'll have to wait until tomorrow to babble about it with him again.
On the way home the swinging basket was free so we had a quick go in the park, why not. I gave Jof 2 Mother's day cards and some dehydrated daffodils, for she deserves only the best.
Then he went for a run so I took Jof to Gunwharf to go bowling, not for soup this time. I beat her twice and so I suggested she buy me some Lego for a reward. This did not work. However I did get her to take me to MacDougall's (I prefer its cheap nastiness to that of Unlucky Fried Kitten) and I had a Meal of Happiness® and got a small shark on a string for my trouble.
I look forward to snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.