Saturday 2 March 2013

Old Masters: Van Dichotomy

The van day is here at last. Jof was not happy, she sicked six sicks this morning, even though she'd sicked six sicks last night. I shall never drink wine, for it's obviously poison.
We only had to wait 20 minutes for the van this time and we drove it home which was fun. Loading it up was also fun.
Then we collected some tip stuff from Erin (old boxes from overwintering the hamsters - the van floor was covered in little rolling hamster craps) and Ben and I was summarily ditched because Jof was on a lengthy bank phone call, hope she doesn't have to sick any more. Then Bud drove on to Ooo-Arr land, and we were all apart.
Ben and I basically giggled for 3 hours which is all any boy could wish for.
The van travelled to darkest Dorset and picked up some heirloom-type furniture and did a tip trip and was limited to 70mph on motorways. Goodbye Dorset, I shall remember you in JPEG images.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.