Monday 4 March 2013

Ever Decreasing Circus

facebook like dislike icon funny schrodinger
Following the Dorset trip at the weekend, the number of packed and sealed boxes stacked in our house has leapt by about 6. Some are in my Lego room so my active building-space has decreased yet again. They'd better come good on that promise of a larger bedroom.
I was 35 minutes late getting back from the inter-schools gymnastics conference (with 5 other schools), I'm sure it was highly interesting for the poor little parents loitering with intent in the playground. Of course we all got back in shorts and/or leotards depending, so we all got frozen kneecaps.
portsmouth gymnastics centre schools challenge medal
But this is of no concern to me, for I won Best Boy in Class (sounds like either something from Crufts or the job title next to Gaffer at the end of the film when the names go up the screen) and got a gold medal! The girls in the little picture on the medal are in highly suspect poses, don't fancy that at all. Bobert was also at the event but he didn't get a medal which made him sad. Ben's school was also there but Ben wasn't. It's not all fun - last year someone broke his leg and today a kid from eventual winners Flying Bull School (srsly? Would you want that on your resume?) was running at the vaulting horse thing and a kid from Bobert's school gurned at him and made him miss his handhold and he nearly broke his willy on the vault. The perpetrator was fined some points and their school came last.
In the afternoon we made my den bigger and installed a safe area/panic room and roof. I tried to get Erin round (come into my cave, little girl) but she's always busy, and Ben didn't have time. I shall just have to hide in it myself.
Ben has firmly planted himself in Beavers and has bought the red shirt and the blue top. Soon he can start to get badges, for his top is empty. I remember when I got stuck into Beavers for the first time, they soon proliferate. The Cubs were erecting the giant tent we're going to do our sleepover in, it nearly fills the room. I doubt any of us will get much sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.