Monday 29 April 2013

Trousermouse

funny food fail looks like williesI was most surprised when I went downstairs for breakfast, Bud was still here! A random day off for packing, apparently. Thus I got to school on time and got several minutes of Zombie Tag before the line-up and the working week began.
At home the tidying-down started (like tidying up, but actually increasing clutter) with the world of plant pots and loft boards and even Auntie Jane (a pre-war shelfy thing from a little old lady decades ago) coming down from the loft.
Daisy drew me a colourful dog. Erin says it's because she's in love with me, Erin's just jealous. In maths homework (telling the time) I confidently asserted that "At 3pm I am usually asleep" and "Hannah gets up at 7pm". It's a difficult time. He just stands there and tells me I'm as clever as a loftboard, and I laugh so much I get hiccups, which interferes with eating cucumber.
drawing of a dog for boyfriendBen arrived and we Lego Heroed for a bit and then played Two Tribes (annihilation mix - full of animals this time. We defended ourselves against Nazi Rhinocerosses in what may be the Osterreich position) in the park before Beavers.
Later we found that due to adult ineptitude (first time for everything) Bensmum had forgotten to collect the BBQ so we got a bonus scoot back through the park and a quick go on the swinging basket.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.