Monday 15 April 2013

Ninja Cats

fries pulls out the rotten child funny engrish menu
A great day back at school. We transported the Disaster Badger (which is looking much better after a few licks of paint) to school in the slipper box from the market, just the right size. It turns out we have until Friday to hand in the holiday work but I've done it now anyway.
One of my educational youtube videos last Saturday night was Ninja Cats so Erin and Littlemax and I played Ninja Cats in the playground. It's almost exactly the same as every other game we play - each contestant has certain powers and I'm the leader with the big staff weapon of doom and cosmic radiation, just with a different name, and we still cavort and gurn and jump around the playground hooting and blarting and going Hi-Yah!
LittleMax has moved house already. We've been trying for months.
lego collection play
climbing frame beaver uniformsOnce I'd done my spellings, Ben arrived all in a fluster but we don't care. We got straight down to Legoing and comparing Wands while his Mum got her hair cut by the Gasman (double booking).
blue peter badge gold awardWe made alien nuclear vessels and stopped off in swingpark on the way through to play Ninjago Ninja attack, which is cavorting and gurning and jumping up and down going Hi-Yah either side of the slide. We also did bodybuilding training with some inverted swinging and carrying our scooters at rakish angles.
I brought the insects-in-resin to the Beaver meet because our current badge is care of animals. It was a great success, everyone liked picking them up and making fun of their botties.
One of the Scouts got the golden Blue Peter badge award with a special letter and presentation case and everything. Perhaps one day he'll become an Antiques Roadshow expert.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.