Tuesday 23 October 2012

The things I never learned

police solve case of greedy wife eating midnight snackAt least the fog had cleared for the morning walk to school, I thought it was going to have to take my torch.
Today the people that have viewed Grandma and Granddad's house twice are coming back for a third look with a builder in tow. But they also have to have some men in to re-treat the roof timbers and re-dig the septic tank. These are the drawbacks of country houses.
Erin and LittleMax ganged up on me today and called me a pest, it's only because I want to concentrate on my schoolwork and not get into trouble that I run away from them, then they chase me and say it's my fault. I will not be inviting them to my birthday party.
Just as we were getting ready for gymnastics, the phone went and it was the Imperial War Museum, as you do.
small inner city recreation groundThe nice lady kept saying I know you're on your way out, but could you just answer these 7 questions and while I've got you on the phone how do you feel about this and yes I'll put all this in an email anyway plus would you like to complete a brief phone survey and I won't keep you any longer, oo, now that I'm speaking to you could you just confirm..... Looks like some of Blind Uncle Len's wartime souvenirs and documentation will be Saved For The Nation.
We got to gym on time despite the overly polite yet slow woman and afterwards we visited the unknown park by Northesk House (the twin Ex-Puddlers Joe-and-Casey live thereabouts) and had a swing and a climb. Its paucity reflects the inner-city location but at least nothing was on fire in this one, unlike the Somerstown one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.