Friday 12 October 2012

Less Willie Nelson, more Nellie Wilson

funny cat in sofa cushion attacks ownerYesterday while completing the Lego Tower of Confusion I was singing, because I usually am. It's not exactly Sinatra, but I'm happy.
Today it was supposed to be my second double-swimming to make up for the second week lost to a boiler malfunction. The nice manager lady said it would never happen again. Today it did. So what does this mean?

branogel funny product name
Branogel. For when you have a ..... jellied brain

 A double lesson every 7 weeks, a triple on the second Wednesday after Pentecost and a random single on every 9th Thursday (Public Holiday in Scotland only)?
We went off very miffed and did the shopping that Bud was planning to do anyway. Fortunately I was able to hijack it and surreptitiously add a woppo bag of fruit pastilles and Toxic Reapa (Lego Villain).
Dear Follower Fiona got me a couple of bags of dessicant named Branogel, as you do.
Today we got our holiday project books back and I got a special commendation from the Head Teacher. Erin got one as well and Best-in-class which sounds like something from Crufts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.