Tuesday 16 October 2012

Schmidt Violins and Napoleon clocks

atheism joke
We continue to filter the lovely pile of assorted material from Blind Uncle Len's house. We've had to invent a Military Badges box as the medals box is full, my commemorative coin collection has grown and we'll also have to make a new box for all the bullets. all terrain vehicle personal watercraft
Sadly the man in the shop says nobody wants Napoleon clocks any more, lucky Dear Follower Fiona has a horology-obsessed relative, for she is as mad as a box of clocks. And a man in another shop says he'll take a look at the violin. If I get enough money for it I will buy the new Quadski (half jetski, half quadbike) and race off across the sandflats whether the tide is out or not. If I don't, they'll be funny firewood.
boy with decrepit violinsAt Gymnastics I finally achieved my boyhood ambition of attaining Badge #6. Not everyone in the class did - the naughty boys didn't, because they were too busy being naughty, so poo to them, as I came top of my group.  hilsea lido portsmouth
Afterwards we went to Hilsea Lido swingpark for a change and I made a sandcastle. We were the only ones there. I got home and deposited sand all through the house and helped sort Victorian photos. And funeral bills. And fire insurance policies for people who died 60 years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.