Thursday 25 October 2012

Move over, Rover, and let Mungle take over

go home bus you're drunk
At last, a wild half-term appears and I have ten days off!
But it didn't start well as I collided with somebody in the playground and banged my bum and leg on the asphalt. I wore an unhappy face for a while.
At going-home time (hooray, the weekend is here early) Erin and I steamrollered the old people again and they totally folded so I went back to hers. Erinsmum was happy because I keep Erin busy so she can get on with boring jobs. Bud was happy because he has to get ready for tomorrow and got the bins done without me interfering. Everyone wins.
We: played cars and made London Bridge. Then I ran over her finger and she got angry and threw a car at me but this soon passed. Then we got on with the main event - a stage performance. Yesterday we delivered a large-ish box (previously seen as a Dracula coffin in Cardboard, Joy of box) for Erin to over-winter her guinea pigs. We used the upturned lid as a stage and worked hard on our song'n'dance spectacular.
Performing to only 1 of the 3 available adults at any one time, here is the running order.
future performing arts starsMunglet: 4 dances. Each one was essentially the same but done in a different accent and I approached the stage from a different direction, with a different gait, all of which will get a grant from the Ministry of Silly Walks.
Erin: 1 song. She's actually quite good.
Munglet: Heart-rending song about a man who loves his horse.
Erin: 3 further christmas carols, well rendered.
Munglet: An ad-lib song about the cycle of life and how you will miss out if you fail to feed your fish.
Erin: Bethlehem song. Hers were all from (her deserved place in) the school choir xmas sing-along-a-max, she has impressive singing talent which just needs a bit of breathing training and slightly less jiggling about.
Eventually we were separated but I did try to stay overnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.