Tuesday 2 October 2012

Do you have what it takes to be a Dwarfer?

titanic sinking inflatable bouncy castle slide winIt's good to have my Jof back. She was a bit quiet in the playground this morning but I did get some extra hootling time.
Red Dwarf returns afresh to our screens this week. As I am incapable of remaining silent (particularly when told to be quiet) I may be locked in the cellar again with all those nutritious woodlice. Nothing wrong with catching your own food, aids hand-to-eye coordination.
whipping an invisible horse silly danceI neither support nor condemn the new Gangnam stylie. If you want to fleep about whipping an invisible horse like a total spanner then that is your lookout. I will stick with the karate-based epileptic shuffle'n'flail I have come to know so well.
Battled with the unfair spelling words again, having Blue and Blew in the same group is cruel.
Gymnastics was fun but there's a naughty boy who keeps talking while the teacher is declaiming. Thus I never hear the instructions and get it wrong. I'll never get my badge at this rate.
I'd been promised a trip to Baffins Pond Swingpark on the way home so we dutifully wended our halting way through the dense traffic of Copnor but it just never stopped raining so we stayed in the traffic jam. At least Gangnam Style came on the radio - I may not appreciate the dance but the Korean lyrics are hilarious if a little difficult to repeat.
Supper was leftover Centre Parcs sausages. They were a little dry and disappointing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.