Monday 22 October 2012

The chances I never had

parenting fail funny instructions picture....and before you know it, it's half term. Just a 4-day week, an inset day and then a week off. I hope my working life will always be this way.
toy car collectioncolourful mask done at beaver scoutsErin and I did our planned bilateral attack on the parents and got us half an hour at mine playing carparks while they had tea. We should do this every week.
If it wasn't for her having an extended poo we'd have been able to finish London Airport in time for the Queen's visit.
When it got dark I hover-scooted through the thick fog, mist and surreal sodium glare of the coronae of the distant streetlamps to Beavers, where I made an African ceremonial mask. See how it shines. I shall be able to use it for a string of bank robberies, nobody'll ever know it's me.
I scooted home through a pitch-black park, my path guided only by the sounds of his clumpy running boots and the muffled thumps and giggles of the teenagers hidden in the gloom. Do you know where your daughter is tonight?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.