Tuesday 14 April 2015

Metal Magpie: Decrypt Enabled

air pollution on south coast early morningWell one cannot always be expected to make decisions. We had a busy day yesterday, and paranormal activities are planned for the next 2 days at least, so we allowed the fog of indecision to waft over us like so much knockout gas, like in the Running Man before the show, and the morning was lost.
Because the sun had finally put in an appearance this year, some of the actual smog of European traffic fumes had dissipated so we sallied forth into the park because we felt like we had to. But everyone was younger than me or a teenager playing football so we had lunch in the café, possibly further from the swing-park than our own fridge.
trainee cryptanalysts and ice creams in the parkThe service was slow but the food was so fresh we saw her go over the road to the butcher when we asked for a ham sandwich and she'd run out of meat.
But later we got an intelligent signal from Planet Ben who challenged me to a park meeting and we got there first and some loud chaps with funny foreign roll-ups and knitted beanie hats yelled bad words into their phones so we were sent to source some ice cream from exactly the same café, that's when the JBs arrived.
We footballed and visited the Den of Iniquity and Robert had brought his spy attaché suitcase with pop-up binoculars and our gang has delegated tasks and we all have secret identities and codenames. I am Metal Magpie and I am Head Strategist. Robert is Chief Medical, Science and Potions Officer while Johnny is Reconnaissance and Signals Officer. Ben is Chief Engineer and Creator.
I mean, Srsly, all we need now is a base in a dormant volcano and a few spaceships and we'll dominate the world.
I have called a strategy meeting tomorrow for some strategic nuclear discussions. We all wanted to go to Robert's house to get the rest of his spy kit and go to Ben's house to make a den and play X-box and go to my house to get my spy book and play Lego but when it became apparent that we were going nowhere indoors, I sulked a lot and then went to gymnastics anyway (indoors).
In my supper there was a 3 inch potato. I declared I'd never seen one that big, but demolished the subterranean behemoth anyway. Jof found me (after an hour's shopping - they just don't make these things any more) a new eyemask for sleeping. It has butterflies and hummingbirds on, and I told her to get her money back because it's so girly.
I have decided I don't care when Cheryl's birthday is. For me, she is ageless. She said she was 16, officer ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.