Tuesday 7 April 2015

Barely Regal

My promised land for the day was Havant Leisure Centre which has had its diving board repaired. There's nothing I like more than to frolic wetly with much diving so Jof and I drove to the place where I had my 7th birthday party.
Some teenage boys were taking turns to leap strangely from the board while being watched by some giggling girlies of unfortunate proportions so I waited for them to stop and went in a few times.
Once we were tired out we hit ErinsMum's favourite "Hobbycraft" and bought 30 quid's worth of mosaic chips, as you do. In 1978 Bud lived on the 7th floor of a tower block in Abu Dhabi near a tile shop and slowly but surely built up a collection of tiles (they fell out of the boxes, honest, m'Lud) and made a Mosiac. (Not a Mosaic, a Mosiac). Then could not understand why Grandma and Grandad did not place the alleged Mosiac in the cabin trunks to ship to the new house in Sharjah. Parents, who'd have them.
burger king havant hampshireBy then we were hungry so marched to the well-known Pizza Hut opposite Giant Tesco. It was gone, just a scar of gravel to show there was ever a prefabricated structure in the now vacant lot. Tesco café said they were just a coffee shop and did not supply the breakfast, lunch or dinner their placard advertised.
At this rate it was practically going to have to be MacDougalls again due to excessive ravenosity but then we saw a Burger King on the way and forced our way in for 'King Chicken Tumours instead of Chicken McMorsels. A close mechanically-recovered shave there, I think.
This sadly only gave me 1 3/4 hours to digest said 'King Poultry Tumours before my afternoon run and Bud worked me too hard and I got a double stitch and when I got back I burst into tears and there were recriminations and remonstrations. So we have agreed to a simpler smoother slower run on emptier tummies. I got large chocolate cake for reward, sorry, dessert.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.