Thursday 15 November 2012

Stool-Pidgin English

funny sign fail redneck hillbilly
It seems that recently everyone is mean to me. I rush out of school to report on Erin's meanness or Billy's rudeness or Jessica quacking at me and getting me into trouble, the only people on my side are the teachers (it's like the Adoration of the Magi with them). Or perhaps I'm just being over-sensitive.
After school we sold some unwanted old books from Blind Uncle Len to the book dealer that Jof doesn't like (he's creepy, apparently) for another tenner into my BUL memorial fund.
During homework (writing a letter from a Walrus to a Penguin and doing spellings) he was busy reading out the words to spell (eating, marching, learning etc) when he inserted "amputating" for a bonus point. I got it right.
Finally we have finished the jungle diorama-montage. I am full of big projects at the moment, but as is the way with 6 year-olds, few reach completion, the rest are shelved quietly like left wing political initiatives or school building projects where the mafia is in charge of the petty cash. The final obstacle was to work out how to make realistic snow for the polar bear section. Fortunately, Xmas is a-coming in and snow now comes in spraycans.
homemade world of fauna and flora
I'm sure we have put half of it in the wrong place (do pangolins inhabit savannah, prairie or cerrado?) but there you go. Bet you didn't know there were that many freshwater cetaceans.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.