Saturday 17 November 2012

Padded Room Service

bransbury park portsmouth miniature railway
Up at 0930. Early, I know, but Jof had gone to work so I had to jump on him instead. Our morning walk took us to the charity shop (even more toy animals for my jungle montage) and Tunnel Park (met Harry for some football attack games). Baloo (chief scoutmaster) was there too, slight crossover between my many lives there.
Once Jof got home we discovered the tragedy of what was missing in my life. The base section to my Lego police boat was not in the Lego box. We searched high and low in every room including the loft to no avail. We all have our suspicions - it's probably in the loft and will reappear when ... my room is redecorated and all the stuff goes back/we sell off all my old toys at the Xmas school Fayre/we move house.
milton park portsmouth
At 3pm Bud said why don't I check to see if Pops wants to come round. About an hour and a half later I came back, but it was only to get a coat so I could go to the park. Presently, he joined us (Pops, Baby Edward and friend Keira) and we did much hard work on the turning wheel, swings and the swinging basket on which I started the day. Keira appears to have a pants fixation because she kept going on and on about her pants falling down. She also didn't like going as high/fast on the swinging basket as I do, she screamed a lot but said she was 7 although she looked older. We all Gangnam styled home at about 6pm, a mere 3 hours of Pops. One day when I marry her I won't have to go home to a different house. I didn't even notice that the hedges have been cut, the house hoovered and cleaned, the Lego put away, the gloves all in pairs, etc etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.