Wednesday 21 November 2012

Puppet on a Rope

pale skinned girl sandy beach hotel apartments
Another wet start, and it's supposed to be Wednesday park.
As it happens the skies cleared and at parktime it was sunny and crisp, if a little brisk, so I wore a bobble hat that covers my ears and off we went. The JBs joined me but Ben was having his gas meter changed so was unable to come and collect the Galoshi monster I found after his last visit.
We swung in the basket and chased and threw the ball at each other, had an extended game of Spitfire Tactical Dogfight and did all the usual things including scooting in the dark.
I donated all the funsize bags of Skittles because I don't like them so be sure that there will be sugar rushes galore in the JB household.
Today there was an awful lot of bottie smacking in the park (as usual). In fact one could go as far as to say we all have an unhealthy bottom obsession. Is it because we all receive so much corporal punishment that we naturally associate throbbing buttocks with guilty pleasure? Is it simply that adult botties are naturally padded target areas at exactly the right height for us to attack? Who knows. Maybe we should call in the Serious Freud Squad to investigate.
Everybody knows that you never find just one mouse. So today we pulled another ex-mouse from under the freezer. Can they stop existing now please?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.