Sunday 25 November 2012

Moving back in, only so we can move out

lego rocket with launchpad and radar towerAwoke in Ben's house. A laugh and a half, as usual. We taxed poor old BensDad and had to sleep in separate rooms, only we know the true reason for this and we're not telling.
boy stripping wallpaper home redecorationAfter the jolly wheeze that is a sleepover, Jof collected me and I started immediately on the Lego Police double helicopter. It has its own jeep and a bloke with an explorer's hat. Meanwhile my room has been painted and all the furniture has been moved back in.
Of course, this just means we can start on the toyroom. Thus, wallpaper was removed (with my help) and we're totally moving on, dude. This house-moving thing is a total total total, well, words fail me.
Late in the afternoon I visited Pops with presents and hand-made cards from Ben and myself. She was feeling very sorry for herself, they've all had the rampant poo bug.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.