Friday 16 November 2012

Goatbusters

north african piebald arboreal goats
indian sign funny error engrish
Goats. Our diminutive, robust yet rebellious ruminant friends that keep getting passed over for promotion. Why should only sheep get their own songs..."Ewe and I"....
1. Stretch the definition of omnivorous. Tyres, cacti, clothing, Latin dictionaries, teabags, all will be consumed.
2. One of the lesser-known arboreal creatures, they ensure no leaf goes unchewed.
3. Their milk produces more cheeses than a French surrender party.
cylinders of cheese from goatsPersonally I recommend "Rentagoat", a new loaner service in which destitute Sudanese goats are given temporary green cards to European countries where they fatten up stripping vegetation from railway lines, council estate car parks and proposed redevelopment sites. The Mo De Lorean luxury goat service will trim your turf down to the bedrock and all goats will be returned to their country of origin with their weight and value quadrupled.
BTW. If you were Neil Armstrong, wouldn't you use your dying breath to say "I told you about the footprints we found on the moon, right.....", just to wind people up?
----------------------------------------------------------
Just before bed last night I decided that I did want to wear a spotty children-in-need Pudsey bear outfit for the non-uniform day. Of course only so much can be done that late in the day, but when you have a spare white T-shirt, a selection of fabric pens and a father with unusual artistic leanings, anything is possible. I shall win the competition. If there isn't a prize, I shall tell them there should be one, then win it. So poo to you.
home made children in need day t shirt
home made design for children in need day at schoolMy whole class gathered round me to marvel at my coat of many colours shirt of many spots, as did 2 teachers and the Headmistress. What more could a man want. Notice the neck rivets, large nipples, 2 Saturns, bacteria undergoing cell division, alien spaceship and little M constellation. We raised £200. Erin wore pyjamas, and very pink they were too.
At swimming today we met LittleMax. Does everybody I know go there?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.