Sunday 8 February 2015

The Parable of the Lego Toilet Roll

A slow start to a slow day. Forced into doing my own homework, I rejected the chicken kievs for breakfast and ate fruit instead. Gradually we admitted we had to go shopping and I stated that I needed self-determination and quality control over my own food intake due to the healthy living thing we did at Scouts.
lego city council work truck with portable toilet on trailer 60073 I had lots of big ideas about decent food and immediately forgot about them when Jof said I had money left over in my Lego account.
I sourced a couple of likely boxes, a spinning Ninjago gunship and a tow-truck, and then Jof found a council department of works flatbed truck with a bin, broom, pneumatic drill and so forth, but it came with its own Lego Portaloo. The little blocky bog has a non-lift-up seat (only male workers here) and a Lego toilet roll. I just had to have it.
Surely my love affair with Lego should be going off the boil by now. But not when they make little gems like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.