Monday 9 February 2015

For whom the Bread Rolls

short cut around fence and gate security failA weird day at school. We did more rehearsal for the play and I got the final page of the script with 4 more lines and the girl playing the Ancient Greek TV presenter complained about her leg and people finally accepted teacakes from Suzie's mum and then Dionysus comes on and said let's party like it's 557 BC and we all go woo-hoo and sing the Going For Gold song again. I moved up to the top maths table in our non-streaming school.
measuring internal angles of a triangleOn the way home I scooted through a huge pile of dog poo and I wanted to use Doctor Doofenschmirtz's De-Animal-ator to commit genocide against all dogs but Bud says dog owners have votes too, just that they do a pawprint not a big X in the box.
One of my duties is to listen to Grandad rambling, he likes to teach me maths whether I want to or not, just because he was a university lecturer, humph. During this teleconference I was commanded to draw a triangle, any triangle, and add up the internal angles. I scored 181, which is quite good, apparently.
In Minecraft I led a jail breakout by releasing lots of other prisoners while being naked. Armour-less, I mean. In Scouts we planted cress seeds again, half of them in a light-less container, for which I am planning to use the word 'Etiolated'. The rest of the time we made explosions and fountains with pressurized drinks containers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.