Tuesday 10 February 2015

Roistering and Doistering

dogs licking their arses funnyToday I got a Maths Star of the Week certificate! But it's dated 26th of January, practically posthumous.
Anyway, I was just giving someone the thumbs-up sign when my old mate Leyton landed on me and bent my thumb right back, earning me a trip to the office at the end of play. At second play, Ben and I played the game where you kneel down on the grassy knoll and tussle, we were joined by Rolinda Hayes and Jess, who are girls. Now, you never know with girls, some don't roister at all and some doister a bit and then totally dob you in to the teacher to get you in trouble. But these 2 were pleasingly robust and we had a right royal rumpus and rumbled in the jungle happily until I turned my ankle and had to go to the office again.
Now, it may look like I'm frequently injured, and maybe. But the office is heaving with injured parties at the end of every break, honest.
difficult to do arm exercises when you startAt going-home time I made a big angry face about my double injury until it was clear I wasn't going to get out of Gymnastics, then I cheered right up again.
In actual Gymnastics, I have 8/10 ticks for Badge 1 and I said I do press-ups before my shower every night and they said Oh well done, do keep it up so it looks like I'll actually have to do some.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.