Friday 27 February 2015

I can feel a Good One Coming On

Well, it might not be six-packs and guitars around the camp fire and skinny-dipping in the lake 'till dawn, but it'll be a good weekend anyway.
We did our final rehearsal and Zeus still doesn't know his rap and they say that if anybody fails to learn their lines they'll be replaced by their own personal understudy from Year 5. Poppy is a Funk Dancer, I'd kinda like to Funk with her but I'm really not a good enough dancer.
It was lovely and sunny and warm when I got out of school so I celebrated with an hour sat in front of the computer watching Youtube videos of Minecraft. Of course, as soon as Bud goes out of the room I could be watching Spanking Nuns with Fabulous Funbags College Sleepover Special but I'm not, honest. I can report that I liked Jof's kedgeree so much I asked for seconds.
flint and concrete inlay brick wall. stone groove, manIn swimming today one of the chaps who get their own social worker locked himself in the toilet and pressed the "Help" tweeter-button repeatedly while his pet helper said Open the door, Norbert (names have been changed etc).
Well, I leave you with the Zeus Rap. Imagine, if you will, the backing track going Chumf-a-scratch-a-dumf-dumf-scratch (plank) a-chumf-a-scratch-a-dumf-dumf-scratch and a competent Rap Artist performing thusly:
I'm Zeus / I'm the Master
I'm like an Arrow from a Bow but I'm Faster
I'm the Leader of the Pack / So you'd better Watch your Back
Or you'll face a Zeus Attack! / I'm Back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.