Friday 13 February 2015

Spartacus here we come

security footage of breaking glass door funny failHooray for half term! I assume I'll get this many holidays throughout my adult life.
My holiday homework was to create an ancient Greek artefact, and the most convincingly faked bronze age archaeological 'discoveries' in the class will be sold at Sotheby's to raise much-needed school funds.
15 cm nazi german shell case heavy ordnance hungarianI have chosen to build a chariot and credited its discovery to Lord Elgin. In fact, I made it immediately, while he was polishing up a 65 mm French mountain gun shell case (1915).
My chariot with horseman, whip, and crossbow (over a thousand years before its time), sits on a Nazi 15cm cannon shell, to its greater glory.
ww2 german heavy artillery 15 cm hungarian shell case headstampIt even has the special stamp-badge of that nice Mr Hitler.
At swimming I met my old friend Fraser. He is very good at football and boxing and dancing and FIFA 2015 and X-Station and Play-Box but when I called him Fridge (Fridge Fraser) it went right over his head, although his Dad liked it. I may also build a Parthenon in white modelling clay, Bud says I should build a π, but that's just stupid, a pie would have been eaten by now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.