Saturday 3 January 2015

Tinsellectomies and Arms Dealerships

taking down xmas decorationsJof had to go to work again today, shame her alarm didn't go off.
Magically, the tinsellectomy (surgical removal of all Xmas decorations) had finished by the time I got up so I emerged and played naked Lego, pictures not available, until noon when we got some fresh air.
lego flat table for constructionWe were just buying tomorrow's breakfast when I met old mucker 'Ben' in the butchers and we arranged a playdate. I posed with 23 of our duplicate brass artillery shell casings for our January arms sale brochure and then a freshly laundered Ben came round and we threw Lego at each other and screamed at the tops of our voices, no change there. And we Minecrafted, and Simpsonned, and stole chocolate. I'm making my first forays into multi-player servers for the Craft, for all I know I'll end up playing with a load of obese naked bearded nerds in Michigan. For Saturday-Night-Is-Film-Night I chose Highlander again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.