Friday 16 January 2015

The Lightest Dusting of Powdered Moonlight

A very long day at school but who cares, I can already feel the hangunder on this Friday afternoon.
girls cant even bangs head on glass window by doorBen and I have discussed our addition to the Harry Potter series and my design of 'Dead wizard with broken wand motif' is to be used on the back cover, with a giant flying scorpion (no soft Euro-rock) adorning the front.
My opening paragraph has been accepted by the editorial team (Ben) and we have already got a cast list including Austin Potter (1.3 hatchback), son of Harry and Ginny, and Ruby Weasley, daughter of Ron and Hermione. These cousins will grow up together, getting private Defence against the Dark Arts lessons from Harry, who will inexplicably rise to the position of Headmaster in his second year, busting Snape right back down to Potions.
Incidentally, I still cannot pronounce Hermione: attempts are variable, often coming out as Hero-moaner with as many as 3 spurious additional syllables spread randomly throughout the name. Today was a bright day, but a cold one. As soon as it darkened before my swimming lesson, you could see a sprinkling of moonbeam powder settling on exposed surfaces, expect frosticles tonight!
Anyway, it's tomorrow I'm looking forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.