Tuesday 27 January 2015

Mack The Disability-Access Box Cutter

disney frozen film vibrator for young girls funnyIn another blow to self-determination, the Health and Safety brigade have been at it again. Now, the nice black and yellow safety knives (I use one regularly, usually for cutting up boxes) have been removed from a well-known local employer for safety reasons.
slice auto-retractable ceramic blade box cutter red dot design award disabled usersIn their place - a ceramic-bladed box cutter for disabled people. Push the thumb-grip forward, and a half-inch blade appears. Let go, and it jumps back inside like Arkwright's cash till. I was quite rude about it, shaped like the question mark on its very existence. I suppose if your employees are likely to attempt to eat their own tools, or use them to scratch their itchy necks, then fine. Give them rubber scissors, like I had in kindergarten. The creeping cotton-wool-isation of modern life continues ...
And I read Harry Potter 7 on the way to gymnastics and back. These little opportunities must be taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.