Sunday 11 January 2015

Throwing the Child

pirate petes clarence pier southsea soft play zoneSo we had the big fry-up with the fat sausages and did the trip to the supermarket and because that was all boring I persuaded Jof to take me to Pirate Pete's again, demanding that Bud came too as a better attack target. We took Jof's car and laughed at having to fold the front seat forward for him to get in the back.
So we threw balls at each other which is when Jof got a high-speed ball in the face and he threw me around in the bouncy castle which is when I got a graunched shoulder and we played hide and seek and I couldn't find either of them, must be losing my touch. I was the oldest kid there by quite a way.
Maths homework was the times-table grid again and I had to do it twice because I wasn't fast enough. But I did win £10 on a scratchcard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.