Sunday 29 March 2015

Putting the Wind up

milton park portsmouth in springTypically for a Sunday of rest following a Saturday of activity, we didn't do much until Jof insisted I got some fresh air.
I kicked the ball around the park for a bit while they made a huge investment at the bottle bank and the skate park was padlocked so we bimbled around with the ball.
executive toy pin art science museum londonThe wind was so strong, if you missed the ball it would go running off down one of the paths so we gave up and went home where I scored my 2 hours of Minecraft and pestered Jof for something to do.
She tried to teach me to make my own bed so I lay on the floor and gyrated loudly until all the work was done and said well that was difficult.
In the last 3 months I have grown 9mm, which in this case, is not a small arms calibre.
This is my "Pin Art" executive toy from the Science Museum. It's good for hands and Jof made a face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.