Tuesday 24 March 2015

I need Trepanation like a Hole in the Head

workmen having lunch under digger safety failToday we had an hour of Religious Extremism (I think that's what RE stands for) and learned about Brahma and some other gods. Then we had to design, draw and colour in a new god of our own invention, much like it was done in the old days. Bud says I should heckle the priest and shout out do you want us to believe in the tooth fairy as well.
It hailed at lunchtime, possibly due to all those gods.
We had our final violin lesson today and we all tried to play along with the violas, not keeping very good time. We sawed away on our vile dins and tried to make up our own tune: if my interminable roadside rendition (I'm a Turnpike Troubadour at heart) is anything to go by, it's a cross between Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit by Chas'n'Dave and the Star Spangled Banner, perhaps we should call it the Star Spangled Bunny.
box10.com island clash game on friv Showing the attention span of my age group, I eschewed my Hour of Minecraft and played 'Island Clash' instead. This wonder of 8-bit graphics is on good old FRIV and Finlay was playing it in Mr Bayliss' class.
It boasts such dangers as the Red Tank and the Metal Chicken (didn't they get to number 23 in 1972?) and you buy ever more complicated guns to protect your island nation from the advancing Blynd Tygers, Ferrous Ferrets and Alabaster Alpacas. Much like any other game, then ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.