Sunday 24 February 2013

The Tactical Nuclear Penguin

lego marina and lego fire truck with burning houseActually up early, before 9. It may be the last day of the half-term break, but I did not feel the need to cuddle Jof and headed on downstairs to play Lego. Because of the house move, I've been cast aside even more than usual and Jof is attempting to buy me off with Lego. Not only did I get the Lego Marina for my trip to Nanna's, but I got an additional Lego Fire Truck with Burning House! It even has charred rafters and flames coming out of the roof. There's no cat or blonde damsel to rescue but I suppose if I combine it with some of my other sets, I could rescue a grizzly bear, squirrel or bat. While he went for a run in the snow, Jof and I dismantled the giant Lego tower. It was very well constructed and took us ages. Then, as is the way, I demanded more attention and got Jof to collaborate on a Lego Container Ship (Police boat with bits stuck on), while he destroyed a wardrobe for next week's tip trip. The red hat with bow is Jof's wedding hat, it's a bit crumpled and we just don't go to weddings any more, so it's going to charity unless one of the PuddleMummies wants it.
We now have 74 boxes all packed up and taped shut. Can we make it 100 by moving day?
It's yet another Pyjama day. This is getting to be a habit. Better on the laundry, I suppose.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.