Tuesday 18 September 2012

The hole in my soul where the rain gets in

email account user id funny fail accor hotel
It rained last night which was handy, as it washed away the skidmark-scrapies from where the dogpoo mountains in our gateway were removed last night.
In the end it was a hot day and I had to peel off my school uniform.
At Gymnastics I still didn't get a #6 badge. This is because some in my group are still working for their #7 badges: the group approach is all very egalitarian but holds us advanced pupils back.alexandra park by mountbatten centre portsmouth
After a quick go in Mountabatten Park (cut short by a biting wind) we drove home slower than I could have walked. It turned out to be football again (Swindon) and we couldn't park in our road: he dropped me off with the doorkey and went off in search of a space in the distant turnpikes of Southsea.
Fortunately Pops was waiting for her mum - she had the keys to car #2 so nobody was going anywhere without her - so I brought Pops inside to play in Box #8. She then brought Sister Ruby who still likes boxes: she brought her friend as well. So Jof was totally confused by 4 running gabbling children while trying to cook. You've got to laugh.
I laughed with my second helping of pasta, but sulked for half an hour when required to eat 10 small blueberries before the chocolate pig-out course.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.