Thursday 13 September 2012

Down at the Möbius strip joint again

clothes shop funny engrish sign
Dodder! Next thrilling episode in the saga of old people prevaricating and avoiding decisions! This week, Grandma and Grandad, who have agreed they may need to move house, have an appointment to view a retirement village! Expect more great shuffles forward in the next instalment, slowly, and only when they remember!
cardboard castle denThis afternoon Bud was lucky enough to pick up LittleMax as well as me from school. No good reason, but his Mum was on double yellow lines and is allergic to traffic wardens. Instantly I made good on my plan to slyly inveigle him into my house to play in Box #8 and he was as impressed as the rest of them. We shot ping-pong balls out of the cannons and played anti-aircraft spacetanks and alien flammenwerfen and LittleMax ate all 3 packets of the crunchy cheesy corn balls that I don't like which was handy.
garden trampolineWe took him home at the allotted time to find a trampoline in his back yard. It's amazing how fast we can move when parents are talking to each other and we won a replay by grumping when it was time for me to go. This rematch had better happen soon given that his Mum has in fact sold her house and bought another a few roads away.
Then we searched for a metal surface good enough for a very special magnet project that Bud has devised. We found 3 shipping containers behind the football stadium that will do just fine. Another 53 Scorpion Moruga chillies were pulped lending an acrid atmosphere to the kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.