Sunday 23 September 2012

Precipitation

boy in a witches hatWoke at 10am to rain. It's not really due to stop for 4 days so I hope Wednesday park is unaffected.
Because it was clearly going to be an inside day, we went to Giant Tesco in Havant so that Jof could take me round Hobbycraft, which is one of ErinsMums favourite places. There was a ball of wool bigger than me, I reckon they forgot to take the sheep out. We got pipe cleaners and paper and stickers and polystyrene balls and rubber mats and ribbons and more. Curiously Jof also bought a witch hat with added spiderweb. It's a bit big for me.
When Jof went back to bed I watched a film (Dinosaurs, again) and lined up all my toy cars and planes and helicopters and ships and tanks and little pewter Henry the 8ths and re-enacted every war the earth has ever had. I even found time to do a book review (Rabbit's surprise birthday) for my homework. When Jof returned, I challenged her to Monopoly.
The weatherguessers have put us on bright orange flashing alert for the swim to school tomorrow. Kayak, anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.