Tuesday 31 August 2010

Weekend of delight part 3

throwing rocks in the sea from coastal defences on reclaimed land

 Lucky boy with a girl on each armBank holiday Monday: went to see Cats and Dogs at the cinema with Poppy at 0900. Finally stumbled in at 1230 for a quick lunch and trip out with the whole gang to Moorings way reclaimed land for blackberry picking, throwing rocks in the sea and a couple down the pub afterwards. It's a tough life.
August blackberry picking, mind the stinging nettlesOne of my friends walked in on his parents in flagrante last week but that's just so old - when left alone with the Sky remote I always pick out and settle down to watch babestation. My grandma couldn't believe it when I did it in front of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.