Tuesday 31 August 2010

Weekend of delight part 2

ncp car park civic offices portsmouthSunday: went on a long bike ride to exactly the same park where I played at length the day before on exactly the same slides etc. However, stopped off at the car park behind the courthouse to mess about and then ride down all the slopes. victoria park portsmouth While I was sliding,
Bud went off and discovered the hole in the fence surrounding the old derelict Zurich insurance building next to the park. So obviously we had to investigate....................
derelict zurich building portsmouthIt's very dangerous, with open lift shafts going both up and down, debris, flooded areas, drifts of broken glass everywhere, mmmm.abandoned derelict building

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.