Monday 20 April 2015

Dib Dib, Burn Burn

hobbycraft mosaic tessellated designI awoke far too early, I've got used to getting up at 11 but I did find a mosaic on the dining table, Jof had sat up late last night making it and she said I could tell my teacher I'd made it for extra house points. It's on a cake tray painted with bathroom paint, as you do.
england flag in garageSo today was the first day of the new term and I took in Blind Uncle Len's wartime souvenir box.
I did the show and tell of the Roman pottery fragments and everyone liked the bit of Benghazi cathedral (destroyed) and the Vesuvius Lava (once destroyed Pompeii) and the bronze urn (incomplete).
Miss M said I could make a good TV presenter/personality, possibly with comedy, so not the nine o'clock news or Blackadder. I was one of only 2 people to hand in homework.
We have a Scout camp coming up and if there's one thing you need, it's a fire. I might not sing Kumbaya, but I will burn stuff.
So Bud brought home a carload of dead pallets and cardboard tubes and boxes and pallet triangles, like in the good old days. We unloaded the car and look how much there is.
At Scouts it was quiet. Maybe people have forgotten about Scouts because Louie was the only guy in his 6, he'll have to be his own group leader. Again, I was one of only 2 people to hand in homework, so only 2 of us will get badges.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.