Saturday 11 April 2015

A Breath of Freedom

pink sweaty face after exertionForced out of bed by a runny nose, of all things. Luckily I know where the hanky drawer is.
Well, he made me go for a lengthy walk for fresh air via the butcher and Aladdin's Cave charity shop (Schwarzenegger in Collateral Damage) and I told him that was my lot for the day, thanks, Minecraft here I come.
Jof had gone Boring shopping (the price of Bores is at a historical low) so I was well off out of it. Then he went out for a better-than-sitting-around wander and scored 4 packets of Lego, Kindergarten Cop, The Transporter, Forrest Gump and Paul all for about £15.
lego eagle of freedom 'muricaI thought I'd got away with it but he remembered my daily run and we hit the park, meeting 2 schoolmates and my Cub Scout leader. I went the whole way round without stopping, apart from where I picked up a 20p coin. Perhaps this is what he meant by running getting easier, and getting your breath back quicker. Anyway, I was most proud (if a little pink) and I beat Jof up in retaliation.
I made one of the Lego Creator sets. This one makes 3 things, a Beaver, a Scorpion and an Eagle. I made the right choice and built the Eagle of Freedom (very 'Murica) and it's got articulating wings and pose-able claws and I have it in dive-bomb mode.
For film night we saw Kindergarten Cop, still had guns and stuff but kids as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.