Thursday 5 March 2015

Ods Bodikins

yo mamma so ugly she needs a prescription mirror
Did really well this morning by getting up and dressed by 745 but that's when I discovered large holes in my sock and also a large rip down the crotch of my trousers. I suppose it was in fact good to discover these holy garments before somebody at school discovered them for me.
dulux paint pot selection B+Q DIY warehouse portsmouthNot speaking of which, you remember the house we were going to buy that looked nice until the survey said it was falling down? Well, it's back on the market, at the same price, with the same estate agent, with no mention of the life-threatening and dangerous building work contained therein. And the agent told us they didn't care when Jof told them off. Bad estate agent, you're Foxing awful.
tesco fratton way portsmouth football club car parkSo Bud made me walk the Big B+Q (like Home Depot) to buy a little paint pot to do touch-ups in the bathroom and there was a deal 3 for £3 so I chose bright green and bright orange as the others so we could put them in the art box.
On the way home is Pompey football ground where they have sold their car park to Tesco. The new Giant Tesco is still a steel frame but Ods Bodikins, it's got some great ladders and I wanted to climb them all but the dour workmen didn't look like they wanted to share.
Ods Bodikins. Back in the 16th/17th century, people wanted to swear but the Puritans told them off, so they tied themselves into laughable linguistic knots. This refers to 'by god's nails'. When you're coding a reference to some imaginary toenails, it's time to step back and re-assess your life.
Tonight I tried out my new boxer shorts. They are MUCH better than pants and are super-comfortable. I danced around in front of Jof wiggling my butt. I also showed her the new Frontal Access Portal™ which she liked, well she certainly laughed a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.