Friday 6 March 2015

LogJam: The Plop Thickens

drunk man falls over in front of cop funny childrens guide to new and old testament creationist dogma Today has a bonus funny just because it's Friday, and you deserve it. It has subject matter as real as the blocks from which it is made, and hints at a particular activity I'll be doing tomorrow.
plain white corridor in domestic houseIncidentally, BensTeacher said I should be in Stage School: she recommended one I already have an appointment with next week and another in Chichester. That's not even in the same county! And I haven't got my pilot's licence yet ...
Anyway, we took Harry home from school today and he doesn't go in for Minecraft in the same way I don't obsess about football so we Legoed instead. He is a Scalextrix nut so is good at tracks and I have a talent for train stations so what more do you need.
After a while we played the other game we invented which is rolling Lego Truck wheels up and down the upstairs corridor, extra points for getting it into another room, bonus for down the stairs, just like the bonus points for getting the white pool ball off the table and out of the room in the pub. Gosh, how many times we've played that game.
But all good things must come to an end, and at swimming lessons they said please have a large shower after the event as some kid crapped in the pool. This was the time when the showers were a fitful dribble, FML.
Film night: Rambo 2, as he stealthily kills gooks in the jungle with knives, stolen guns and Pentagon treachery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.