Friday 13 March 2015

Left Red-Faced

pantechnicon truck crashes parked car failToday was Children In Need Red Nose Day, or this time, Paint Your Head Red For Fun Day. I stuck with the silly glasses and an official nose because I detest face paint or coloured hair. Plus I had this strange idea that the prize would be something lame like a rubber.
(As long as I never find out that inch-thick mascara and foundation is a basic requirement for going on stage, I'll be fine.)
Liberty Bodice won the class prize (a pencil) with her red hair and noses stuck all over her hairband, Ben and I only got one vote.
portsmouth university student accommodation building In swimming the Year 6 guys in my group were actually arguing about how advanced they are in Maths. So we do Level 7, one said. Well we do volumes, one said. But we do algebra, said another. Well, I have a set theory that in all probability they'll get the logarithmic delta blues about calculus, just a Poincaré conjecture.
So anyway, we found a rather impressive structure in the middle of town, ready to play Tetris with the building blocks of future student accommodation, right next to the railway so they can get the sleep they need.
This crane is yellow and has more ladders than my best dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.