Tuesday 10 March 2015

I had an Origami Shop but it Folded

art gallery funny cartoonA day without tidal waves, meteorite strikes or plagues of beetles so I said that we were late to school because Jof was talking to a cat, a highly plausible ruse but not based in factual reality, although I tried to make it happen by dawdling.
I was only allowed 50 minutes of Minecraft and I had a good Gymnastics where I could almost do the head-spring without help.
The mice are getting cleverer. One can now ping the trap without getting squished and then run off with the bit of chocolate brownie. Perhaps if we use the special brownie recipe it'll just sit there examining its fingers and talking about when music was better and we'll be able to catch it.
Jof sewed on one of my Scout badges. She didn't like it. In fact, none of us want to do it and we've all been waiting for the others. I think it should happen by magic, Bud says take it to one of those dress menders, should only cost a tenner, at least Jof did one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.