Sunday 4 January 2015

Stealing for Money

lower drayton park cosham portsmouth persimmon homesSchool begins again tomorrow so we had to get back to reality, which meant a fry-up with black pudding, emptying the mousetrap down the toilet and shopping. While Jof searched for all those healthy meal components she used to have when she slimming worlded, we sloped off to Drayton Park where it was dull and the climbing frames were for people much smaller than me, so I gave up after less than 10 minutes.
But I had enough Xmas and birthday money left to buy an Ultra-agents Lego police vehicle thingy with ejector seat and an added fireball-man called Infearno. These things never take long to build nowadays so I went back to Multi-player Minecraft where I ditched 2 servers I didn't like and found a new one.
ultra agents versus infearno lego setI don't get very long in these new worlds so devised a way of getting lots of money quickly to buy the things I wanted. First, you go into somebody's house while they're out, mine all their redstones, and sell them at market! What a capital wheeze. Bud said are you sure that's ethical, can you be caught, killed, sent to prison, deleted off the community etc, but I didn't care.
But I certainly DID care when some random nasty-player tricked me into falling down a bottomless pit (Bottomless Pitt the Younger) and when I got out, he'd nicked all my stuff! It's not fair, how can people act that way.
After supper I crammed the 7 times table so I wouldn't have to tell my maths teacher that I hadn't even looked at my Xmas homework. Lucky I'd read 570 pages of Harry Potter 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.