Wednesday 21 January 2015

Painting the Town Beige (with a nice tiled surround)

colege gradute american idiot failToday I took Harry Potter and the Half-Wit Prince to school and finished it in guided reading! This earns me the 6th film and the right to start Harry Potter and the Deadly Hellos (number 7) and continue to write Harry Potter and the Professor of Combat (number 8).
But that doesn't matter because today was Take Your Ben to Home Day. We always have a long, loud and pointless conversation all the way home in which we make plans to blow something up, kill all humans or make a Lego creation bigger than the known universe.
boys playing lego trains on bedroom floorAt home we remade the Lego Electric Train track into a new configuration, pigged out on muffins and played trains and sidings and stuff.
As soon as Jof got home we all went a few roads south of our location to view another house. The show-lady had a funny pretend accent like RobertsDad and I strutted around saying how well built it was. I explored everywhere with my giant torch and got more than a bit fixated on Bedroom 3 which had no light bulb.
buy to let house investment refurbished terraced houseBut luckily they took my advice and offered cold hard cash for the joint although one would think warm cash might have been nicer. On the way home I wittered about what Lego object I wanted to build next and bleated incessantly about having to clear up the Lego so Zoe could hoover, why did they tell me to shut up? What's more important, buying a house or building a Hogwarts Castle? Philistines.

1 comment:

  1. It seems like Max has been watching too many 18 films! I hope they were told this is not the way to talk?

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.