Wednesday 14 January 2015

Last Train to Kittyhawk

don't enter the competition if you can't handle losing funnyPops came to school today with a Zimmer frame, old before her time.
I took Harry Potter and the Bloody Half-Prince in to school, 14 pages read but an extra 3 kilos in my hand luggage.
But as before, we took Ben home and we set up the Lego Yellow Cargo Train track and gradually extended it by adding loops until we'd used up all the track sections - quite a lot as this is not my first train.
Some years ago I got the Lego Electric Red Train and then some spare additional track but then Ben said let's dismantle the train and I agreed so it's all my fault. The track is easy to separate off from the random Lego box but just you try pulling the 250 pieces of Red Train out of a mountain of random bits - not impossible, but well beyond my attention span.
lego railway track loops set up on bedroom floorBut today we got the whole lot completed and I was just doing final product testing before general release to the public when BensMum came to pick him up so he never got to drive it. The track goes under the Lego Dining Table for added fun.
viewing an empty house no chain It has a station, 3 loops and a museum, which is where the train driver gets milk once the Fat Controller has given him his £20 paycheck for every delivery completed, I've got it all worked out.
Jof was happy to see it but then we went out again to view a house. This time the Estate Agent turned up and we fought with the front door (not a good sign) and I stalked the darkened halls declaring loudly about how many light bulbs were missing, why did they keep telling me to shut up?
Anyway, the boiler was exposed and the kitchen was in the middle of the house with no windows and quite a lot of cables were hanging out and the wallpaper wasn't fully stuck and the floorboards weren't either so we said thank you but no thank you.
He has promised us a look at some nicer ones. We all had leftovers for supper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.