Monday 12 January 2015

I like Smoking Lightning

what will your christmas present be white poodle funnyWhat a windy and miserable day. Poppy came to school on crutches, I'll have to find out why. Apparently she couldn't get up the stairs to Maths, I must try that one. I did 2 poems about autumnal animals.
Spoke to Grandad and he says he's having to take his trousers to the menders to get shortened as he is losing height, already a limited commodity in this family.
But all this matters not a jot when waiting for me at home was the Lego Yellow Cargo Train I'd bought as a present to myself with my Xmas money, I'm not the only one to get suspicious packages delivered. Once I'd done my maths homework it was mine.
The box was very big. Pulling it out of the shipping box was challenging and it sort of landed on my nose, how do I smell, terrible.
I lugged it upstairs and spent a couple of hours building, it comes with 3 carriages, a fuel tank, a fork lift, a station and signal box, and a cow, as you do. It's an idealized cow, with very big lateral horns like an Aurochs that you see people jumping over on Greek urns. Very queer, might be a steer.
Swam through the park to Cub Scouts to find that Ben has left, he won't get the Bear Grylls Super-Scout award from the Great Scout in the Sky doing that. One of our Explorer Scouts has been with the group for 8 years and he got a small hexagonal glass trophy for his trouble.
boy under large lego cardboard box xmas presentWe did an obstacle course (Cubstacle course?) in the Church Hall which was a bit like the course at Carisbrooke Castle with the RSM who'd lost his voice from shouting at kids all day and there was a chasing-round game where you had to start again if you talked. It went on for a long time, for none of us can shut up.
We have the chance to play Chess, Draughts and Laser Quest against other ScoutGruppen. Guess which one I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.