Wednesday 7 January 2015

Celebration Pressure Pads

mayor village of crestwood no excetions failToday we were playing frozen statues (nothing to do with the film, for we are all boys together) in the playground where you have to stay still if the hunter is looking at you. I started singing Kool and the Gang's 'Celebration', stopping every time the hunter turned around, until Harry tickled me from behind and I fell over and was caught. On the way home we both sang the celebration song but made it a penance for stepping on pressure pads in our MineWorlds which set off fireworks and nuclear bombs, as you do.
 The school has organised for a theatre group to come and perform Robin Hood at us, but we have to contribute £2 each to make it happen. Can't they find activities that don't cost so much?
milton park portsmouthAnyway I took Ben home and we did 40 minutes in the park with football and the 'Slippery Slide' game where you collapse on top of each other on the curly yellow slide, better with more people, the teenagers always play it with some girls in the mix, don't know why.
The excursion came to a natural conclusion and we went home for Minecraft and crisps. I played my world and complained about other players mining my house, while he watched. Then he wanted to play so I went upstairs and played Lego, none of this sharing malarkey for me. Meanwhile, the cardboard tank and associated binbags went out for recycling in 10 separate journeys, filling up the pavement to dangerous levels. Did we help move the box in which we'd had so much fun? Did we panticles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.