Sunday 7 December 2014

Pyjama Day and the Poisoner of Azkaban

rotating reindeer xmas candle holder spinning turbineAbsolute laziness abounds today but at least I finished Harry Potter 3, thereby earning myself the right to see the film.
I did not get dressed at any point, simply exchanging one set of pyjamas for another after a 9pm shower. Most of the day was spent on the sofa and we all enjoyed watching the film but we did have to have a bottom break half way through because you get stiff botties sitting through such a long film.
For no apparent reason I offer you the änglaspel rotary candle holder with dangling reindeer, of which Jof is inordinately fond. The little benevolent candle creates an updraught of warm air which spins the turbine sedately and the twee little reindeer families chase each other round backwards forever because we've put them all on the wrong way round. It is Swedish and comes in a variety of kitsch designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.