Tuesday 2 December 2014

An Official Blow-job

fartsdump funny road sign engrishToday we found out that Charlie and Poppy were in the local newspaper doing an article on our "Tidiest School" award. So of course we bought it instantly to find that it must have been in yesterdays' edition.
Never mind, on the way home we found the council leaf-men hard at work.
portsmouth city council fallen leaf collectors milton parkAs of yesterday, the weather decided it was winter and all the leaves have fallen down so the council sent round some blow-chaps with leaf-blowers to blow all the leaves into a corner where we couldn't have fun jumping on them. I found a pile 17 foot high but the blow-men were standing right there looking at me and brandishing their blowers threateningly so I didn't have the heart to do it, or the turn of speed required to escape.
In Gym I finally got my Badge 2 award and we still don't have an Xmas tree. It may very well be that we have to put up one of those rotary washing lines in the dining room and festoon it with tinsel and hire a hamster to turn it slowly by use of an intricate cog system.
Plus I helped winnow out the duplicate bullets from our extensive collection of inert ordnance. Then we'll have a firesale, hoho, and make space for new ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.