Monday 13 October 2014

A Fragment of my Imagination

soy milk is regular milk in spanish funny sign"Rain, rain, go away, come back another day." Problem is, too many people say this and now there's a backlog of waterlog to get through.
Jof drove me to work in the fartmobile and at the end of the day I had to scoot home in the deluge because a little bit of rain won't hurt us, will it.
Once I'd put my trousers on the radiator 5th time lucky, we had to go out again to give lots of bedding and towels to the homeless shelter. Oh no, they said, we can only accept towels. So we had to go through each bag in their little lock-up foyer and take out everything that wasn't a towel. Lucky for them, there were still 73 towels.
Everything else went to the charity shop down the road, so now we can see our own carpet again.
child not allowed to watch tv any moreJof and I play Hayday. We plan each purchase weeks in advance because it takes weeks to build up enough HayMoney for the big things in life, and you have to shear all those sheep or feed the pigs etc to make the money.
35 grand we needed, for a jam machine. Every day we discuss how close we are to achieving our goal, then she gets back from work to discover I've spent all of it on a reversible chicken spanner. This is why I'm not allowed to go on either tablet or watch the TV for a week. Twice today I've asked to watch TV and once I managed it while Jof was upstairs, and we're only on Day 1, for I am like Talkie Toaster from Red Dwarf, and I thought she might have changed her mind in the meantime. So I ate my luxury fishcakes at the table, with a book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.