Thursday 24 January 2013

Thursday: Thrupenny Therapy

renegade sign bandit puts up funny road signpostsIt started snowing again, not exactly drifts blocking off the island, but at least it's trying.
We have a new girl in our class - Georgia, due to a house move. With a song, state and country named after her, she settled in well sitting next to Erin who was tasked with mentoring her around the school.
Later we had 4 University students perform "Rumpleskin" or something like that, the 20 year-old chap played the father of the 18 year-old girlie (Helen Highwater), something wrong there. But anyway there was a King and some villagers and an evil Queen and lots of song and dance.
Then they split us into groups and I ended up in 'Princesses' group - so I had to make a pink mask-onna-stick and I played a Princess whilst Erin played the King. If this is the future of our relationship it'll either be childless or a very open marriage.
milton park southsea lightup light sabre noises battery poweredToday was Thursday park, but because Jof was on a half day she distracted me by listening to me for ages so we were a bit late. The JoniBobs had forgotten completely due to the schedule change, so Ben and I played football with his new light sabre, it lights up and makes Woosh noises.
huge pile of lego pieces The swinging basket suddenly became free so we sloshed over (still flooded) and got in: Jof tried to slow it down and an unknown Jonah (4, and a current Puddler) played the role of Bobert the Ball Thrower and we all did very well until he had to go and we decamped to mine to play Lego. Ben took one look at my vast Lego collection and realised I was Über-cool, and said so. BensMum finally saw my magnificent Lego erection (visible here in the background) and was duly impressed, pictures are all very well but it's much bigger in the flesh.
Thus we had an hour plus in the warm while the dodderers drank tea until going-home time, cut short in our prime, we were. I carried on expanding the cool car he'd made after he'd gone but it wasn't the same. Later I continued removing wallpaper in Bedroom 1. I need the stepladder, but I can actually be left to get on with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.